Manchester Arena is to remain closed until September following last month’s terror attack at the venue which left 22 people dead.

In a statement, the arena said that it was “always its intention” to stage events as planned this summer, but the level of damage caused to the main public area at the venue is such that it will remain closed for around three months.

High-profile acts scheduled to perform at the arena this summer include Celine Dion, Radiohead, Linkin Park and Blink-182. The arena said it is working with the promoters of its June, July and August shows to find “suitable solutions” for the events.

The full list of upcoming events that will be affected:

Nashville in Concert, June 17

Ritchie Blackmore’s Rainbow, June 22

Celine Dion, June 25 and August 1

Radiohead, July 4-5

Linkin Park, July 7

Blink-182, July 14

Key103 Live, July 15

Paw Patrol Live! Race to the Rescue, August 19-20

BROS, August 22

The arena’s statement added: “We would like to offer our heartfelt gratitude to all our customers and friends for their continued support and patience during this time and our ongoing thoughts and prayers remain with all those affected by the 22 May atrocity.”

For more information on the events affected by the closure, click here.

Image: Rob Sinclair