Delaware North UK is hiring 12 month fixed term maternity cover for a full-time Assistant Hospitality Manager at Wembley Stadium in London, UK. As the Assistant Hospitality Manager, you will support the leadership team to ensure the hospitality operation delivers high quality guest service in a cost effective and efficient way.
What’s in it for me?
Lofty goals? We have them too. At Delaware North UK, we like a challenge, and talent and hard work are rewarded. We’re looking to create the future of hospitality, so roll up your sleeves and come see why Delaware North is your best career move yet. As our team member, you’ll receive:
- A generous 33 days holiday allowance (including bank holidays)
- Favourable pension contributions
Help us delight the world by applying today.
- Support hospitality services using business efficiency tools, organisational skills, and other resources to deliver to a high standard
- Ensure great products, services, programmes, and initiatives are delivered by the hospitality team
- Support the Talent Acquisition team in the hiring process. Assist with the on-boarding, training, and development of employed and casual team members to drive a culture of high performance where quality food and guest service are top priorities
- Follow all company procedures pertaining to finance, payroll, and purchasing to enable accurate post event reporting
- Build strong relationships with senior business leaders and provide administrative assistance as needed
- Ensure that the operation is in accordance with current practice, management, and measurement of all areas of responsibility including health & safety, food hygiene, fire regulations, licensing laws, and trading standards
- A Levels or 2 years’ experience required
- Operations experience and track record in a similar environment required
- Strong customer service, positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Previous experience in a 5-6* fine dining environment is desirable
- Management or food & beverage industry experience is desirable
Contracted Hours / Guaranteed Hours
Delaware North is the proud hospitality provider at Wembley Stadium since the venue opened in 2007. Delaware North team members witness some of the world’s most iconic events and concerts while working at Wembley Stadium – a venue that doesn’t need much of an introduction! The home of football, legendary sporting events like the boxing and NFL’s London games, to word-class concerts with the likes of Adele, Coldplay, and Ed Sheeran, the Wembley events schedule is jampacked all year round. Whether you’re an enthusiastic sports or music fan, we can promise you that every shift working under the famous Wembley arch will leave you wanting more. Get in on the excitement at Wembley Stadium and join our team today.