The International Cricket Council (‘ICC’) is the global governing body for the sport, which administers all aspects of international cricket.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Manager – Digital Partnerships, based at our headquarters in Dubai, UAE. The role will report to the ICC’s Vice President Sponsorships and Partnerships.
The role will be responsible for evolving and expanding the ICC’s digital proposition to commercial partners, and in turn driving incremental financial value to the organisation. S/He will shape and sell bespoke digital offerings to international brands, whilst also identifying and developing new digital assets that can be monetised across the ICC’s commercial portfolio. In addition, s/he will oversee (in close coordination with the ICC’s in-house digital and partnerships teams) the annual digital activations of all ICC partners and licensees.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager – Digital Partnerships include but are not limited to:
• Review and fine-tune digital partnership packages that have been prepared at the ICC.
• Develop and lead a robust go-to-market strategy to commercialize the above, that is based on:
- sound insight and appreciation of market dynamics
- understanding of ICC strategy – sporting, corporate, marketing, and commercial
• Operate as a central member of the of the ICC’s global commercial partnership sales team.
• Develop powerful, bespoke digital packages to enhance proposals to potential, targeted ICC Partners.
• Represent the ICC in frequent external pitches to help present digital offerings and opportunities.
• Make a material contribution to the team’s new business target in the current ICC cycle.
• Continually evolve the ICC’s digital offering to Partners and prospects, through a combination of: understanding the value of data as a sponsorship currency o segmenting and mapping ICC fan data to better allow partners to reach target demographics o proactively monitoring and exploring digital trends within partnerships
• Lead the digital partnerships planning process for the ICC’s next commercial rights cycle.
• Assist the team in developing digital strategies and activation plans with commercial Partners.
• Oversee delivery of all partner digital contracted rights, by: o acting as a conduit between the Partnerships and Digital teams
- leading efficient internal communications and processes to ensure excellence in digital execution
• Oversee delivery of all partner digital activities and rights at major events through on-ground presence.
• Control day-to-day integration of partners on ICC digital platforms and social media channels.
• Plan, produce and coordinate engaging Partner branded content on relevant ICC platforms.
• Monitor the impact of Partner digital activities and provide regular reporting vs. agreed KPIs.
• Fuel Partner meetings and planning processes with timely, accurate data and insightful analytics.
• Ensure that digital activations are in line with ICC Strategy.
• Work with Senior Manager – Digital Products on the evolution of the ICC’s digital estate.