We are looking for talented candidates to join the Club’s corporate strategy department as a Business Analyst or Associate. The areas we touch are organisational and business strategy, business model development and implementation, project management, execution of special projects, public-private partnerships, analytics, operations, and more. This role will research, collect data, draw insightful analyses, and develop compelling recommendations. Furthermore, you will be expected to communicate these recommendations to relevant stakeholders and help drive execution.
- Conduct analysis and research of technical and business issues associated with projects, strategic investments, and opportunities.
- Analyse date to create quantitative and qualitative models which could be forecast, operational, financial, or statistical.
- Structure complex, ambiguous business issues and develop compelling, insightful findings and recommendations.
- Identify and evaluate new opportunities for the organisation and develop recommendations on strategic direction and opportunities.
- Support execution of special and strategy initiatives, projects, and work streams effectively, efficiently, and productively.
- Develop and deliver effective presentations and communications to multiple levels of stakeholders.
- Work with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders to get work done.
- Perform financial analyses as requested by Finance, Corporate Strategy, and other key stakeholders.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited College/University.
- Minimum two years of experience at top-tier management consulting firm, corporate strategy, or investment bank required; four years or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to effectively synthesise information to understand the big picture while managing detail.
- Excellent problem solving and analytic skills with a high degree of analytical rigour combined with exceptional business judgment.
- Intermediate skills in qualitative and quantitative modelling.
- Advanced presentation skills with experience developing strategy presentations for high level executives.
- Ability to multi-task and handle several projects at one time both individually and through cross functional teams.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – both verbal and oral.
- Proven ability to successfully work individually and partner across multiple functions in an organisation.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as business requires.
Equal employment opportunity:
LAFC strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
LAFC recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. LAFC may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorisation, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.