In this key role, the ideal candidate will provide inspirational senior leadership of Lincoln City Foundation, developing and delivering an ambitious strategic plan that increases both the Foundation’s and Football Club’s brand, impact, and reputation.
As an ambassador for both the Foundation and Club, the role will foster a positive culture, ensuring staff at all levels across the organisation are inspired and encouraged to succeed and prosper.
The Trustees are looking for a high calibre CEO who has the ability to make Lincoln City Foundation one of the leading and most respected Foundations in the country.
The individual must have exceptional business development experience with the skillset to provide ambitious strategic leadership for the Foundation.
To provide inspirational senior leadership of the Lincoln City Foundation, developing and delivering an ambitious strategic plan that increases both the Foundation’s and Football Club’s brand, impact, and reputation.
Strategic responsibility for the financial and business growth of Lincoln City Foundation, ensuring sustainability and diversity of income streams, that can be reinvested in community based activity for the benefit of Lincoln and its communities.
The Trustees are looking for a high calibre CEO who has the ability to make Lincoln City Foundation an ethical and great company to work for and become one of the leading and most respected Foundations in the country.
Strategy and Governance
– The development and implementation of the strategy and associated business plans
– Ensure the organisation is appropriately resourced to deliver its strategy and that all required processes and practices are in place
– Accountable for the financial sustainability of the organisation
– Ensure an effective operations model is in place and develop its maturity to support future ambitions and growth
– In conjunction with the Chair and Board, ensure clear and appropriate governance of the organisation, including timely reporting and an annual schedule of Board and committee meetings
– Embed a positive commitment towards equity across the organisation
– Establish a leadership team and supporting staffing structure that delivers the ambitions and strategic plans of the Foundation
– Lead, support and develop the senior leadership team of the Foundation
– Establish credibility throughout the Foundation, and the Football Club as an effective and trusted leader working in partnership with senior executives to benefit the charitable objects of the Foundation and the strategic aspirations of the Football Club
– Proactively contribute to and participate in the Football Club’s senior executive team
– Effectively communicate with key partners and influencers on the role and impact of the Foundation
– Develop partnerships and innovative ways to address current and emerging themes to improve the lives of communities across Lincolnshire
Stakeholder Relations and Income Generation
– Raise the profile and awareness of the Foundation
– Establish strong, effective, and lasting relationships with key partners in Lincoln and beyond to support the ambitions of the Foundation and Football Club
– Increase the active involvement of the Foundation in sport, education, business and community provision and the decisions that affect Lincoln and surrounding areas
– Develop and implement initiatives that significantly increase the diversity and sustainability of income for the Foundation
– Identify and nurture partnership opportunities based on evidence, emerging themes and need to attract funding for major projects
– Establish a ‘pipeline’ of investment opportunities and effectively communicate with partners, as a means of enhancing the brand and opportunity to attract additional donors