The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
Support the Senior Commercial Manager source new events and deliver existing events profitably and in line with business expectation. Manage and develop relationships with specific event owners and internal departments providing world class account management.
- Manage all administration for the team including booking meeting rooms, fielding event enquiries, booking venues for meetings with clients and managing house list enquiries from clients.
- Host clients on event days in the Directors Box as and when required. Provide world class hospitality to clients ensuring all clients requirements are met.
- Field internal and external enquiries on contractual matters and liaise with legal to feedback contractual position. Ensure that any concerns or risks are escalated appropriately, in a timely fashion.
- Manage and populate contract summary documents, filing of contracts and associated event side letters. Ensure that all relevant documentation is received, completed, filled and readily accessible.
- Provide support and lead on designated projects with Quintain/Wembley Park including event owner sponsorship requirements, Branding inventory and Quintain’s own events strategy.
- Assist the commercial lead in all elements of the role whilst playing a secondary role in commercial delivery of major events including sponsor activation, Lead Stadium Partner EE, Stadium Vision, social media, PR and marketing.
- Lead the event announcement and on sale process and work with respective teams to ensure the process is delivered effectively.
- Keep stadium pencil calendar updated working with colleagues to produce summary documents and analysis as and when required.
- Communicate calendar updates to internal and external stakeholders when major updates require communication as per legal obligations.
- Support commercial lead in delivery of Wembley Stadium sponsor obligations including National Express, Walkers and Coca Cola.
- Field major event enquiries developing them to an agreed level for senior commercial lead to progress.
What we are looking for
- Experience of building relationships with stakeholders
- Experience of filtering enquiries into a position for management to review
- Experience of translating strategies into practical actions
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Experience of Project managing a number of projects
- Experience of working in a Sponsorship, events, PR, Sales & Marketing environment
- Experience of ticketing operations, events and venue operation from commercial and operational perspectives
- Experience of working in a marketing/venue/sport/music
- Experience of contract law
- Experience and contacts in music and sport industries
- Experience of commercial analysis
- Experience of running events
- Experience of looking after Event Owners
What we can offer you
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.