Austin FC is actively seeking a driven and motivated CRM Analyst to manage the club’s CRM solution, provide actionable insights on fan behaviour analysis and drive segmentation strategies.
In this role, you will be the owner of the CRM solution and data warehouse. You will be responsible for informing and supporting the ticketing, partnerships and marketing departments with a wide range of projects that will centre around our CRM solution and data warehouse.
This unique role to help build a major league property and establish the core identity of a major league brand from the earliest stages is a once-in-a-lifetime and career-defining opportunity. The position is based in Austin, TX. Austin was selected by U.S. News and World Report in each of the last three years as the No. 1 place in the nation to live, while Forbes placed it at the top of its “Cities of the Future” list.
Are You Someone That:
- Uses data and science to inform effective business decision?
- Wants to create a business intelligence program from the very beginning?
- Defines and executes data strategies in support of new business opportunities?
- Leverages data sciences and predictive analytics to identify opportunities for future growth?
- Understands the need to partner with (and support) non-revenue-generating departments?
- Consistently prioritises projects, meetings and fast-changing schedules while remaining productive and professional?
- Enjoys being challenged and has a desire to develop innovative, positive outcomes?
- Is agile and able to respond effectively to the rapidly changing needs of a fast-paced/high-growth organisation?
- Works well within in a collaborative, team-driven, and goal-based environment?
- Be responsible the management of the clubs CRM and data warehouse
- Analyse customer database and segment into meaningful clusters that allow differentiation in communications within marketing and sales outreach
- Identify sales leads, develop campaign strategies, and work closely with the sales team to monitor follow up and evaluate success
- Produce and adjust Tableau reports that support various departments
- Fully understand the data structure to help support internal reporting needs
- Run ad-hoc data analysis as necessary
- Provide training on Salesforce/KORE CRM modules, as well as day-to-day troubleshooting.
- A passion for and track record of strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate data in a succinct manner
- Experience collaborating with other departments and a demonstrated ability to identify and resourcefully meet their diverse needs
- Demonstrated analytic experience with a proven record of providing relevant, functional strategic insights
- High proficiency in Excel.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications and CRM systems specifically SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics, Zoho or similar
- Experience and familiarity with a CRM Implementation Partner such as KORE or Stone Timber River
- Proficiency with a business intelligence reporting and data visualisation tool including Tableau, SAS VA, Power BI or similar
- Experience and familiarity with an email service provider like SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Oracle Eloqua, IBM Marketing Cloud or similar
- Experience and familiarity with relational database management systems such as Microsoft SQL Server, SAS Enterprise Guide or similar
- Ability to work independently, self-motivate and discover new possibilities
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion both internally and externally
- English language proficiency is essential and Spanish/English bilingual skills are a plus. Additional languages – even better
- An outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Management information Systems or related technical field required.
- It is the policy of Austin FC not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- All selected candidates are subject to passing a background check prior to employment
- Hours are variable and can easily include evenings, weekends and some holidays in addition to the traditional Monday through Friday hours.