We have an exciting new opportunity to join our team at Ashton Gate as a Customer Service Executive.
With the core aim of providing first line management of all incoming queries, prioritising requests and promptly responding to queries, the Customer Service Executive is an integral role to the business. The Customer Service Executive will be expected to work tirelessly on customer service excellence and continuous improvement of communications with customers and key stakeholders.
This role will require weekend and evening work.
About Ashton Gate:
Working for Ashton Gate Stadium means you are part of a unique sports and entertainment business.
The 27,000-seater stadium is the beating heart of professional sport in Bristol. Home to Championship side Bristol City FC; Premiership Rugby team the Bristol Bears and Bristol Sport; it is also the largest conference and events centre in the South West hosting many of the biggest and most prestigious business conferences and gala dinners in the region.
Ashton Gate forms part of Stephen Lansdown’s sporting group of companies which includes Bristol Sport; Bristol City; Bristol Bears; Bristol Flyers Basketball and each of their respective community charities which are all based at Ashton Gate. Bristol Sport was founded in 2012 to inspire sport in Bristol and beyond.
At Ashton Gate, we are OneTeam. We take pride in working together to deliver the best stadium experience possible.
Community, honesty and integrity sits at the heart of everything we do and we are always looking to challenge ourselves, share best practice and act with humour and humility.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Will be highly personable, with the ability to adapt communication style to effectively respond to a variety of stakeholders. Our ideal candidate will thrive on working in a small team and be passionate about providing excellent customer service.
Your contribution to the team includes
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of business products and processes.
- Develop and maintain a detailed knowledge of each department’s key responsibilities and functions, and develop effective working relationships that ensure positive outcomes for the customer.
- Pro-actively follow up and manage to conclusion any issues arising from customer feedback mechanisms.
- Make outbound calls to customers.
- Upsell products where appropriate.
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve service delivery and customer satisfaction, making suggestions as appropriate.
- Adhere to company SLA’s and individual KPI’s.
- Effectively handle any complaints presented, identifying improvements to ensure a high level of customer service is achieved.
What you need to be successful:
- Previous call centre or customer service experience is essential.
- Excellent phone presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to build rapport with customers, with solid experience in objection handling, managing expectations and successful complaint resolution.
- Ability to juggle multiple work streams.
- Negotiating skills.
- Reliability and flexibility.
- Demonstrable skills in problem solving and finding innovative solutions for successful problem resolution.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications (Word, Excel & the internet).
- Customer Service Qualifications
If you would like to join the Ashton Gate team, please email a cover letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is 1st February 2019.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive; only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
The successful candidates must ensure a positive commitment towards equality and diversity by treating others fairly and not committing any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimisation or harassment of any description and to promote positive working relationships between all internal and external stakeholders.