SoFi Stadium is an unprecedented and unparalleled sports and entertainment destination built in Inglewood, CA. The first indoor-outdoor stadium to be constructed, SoFi Stadium is the home of the Los Angeles Chargers and the Los Angeles Rams. The state-of-the-art stadium re-imagines the fan experience and will host a variety of events year-round including Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028. Located on the site of the former Hollywood Park racetrack, the stadium is the centerpiece of a 298-acre mixed-use development featuring retail, commercial office space, a hotel, residential units, and outdoor park spaces.
Our PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time.
Our PROMISE is to be an iconic destination that celebrates our diverse and spirited community. We promise to exceed expectations while cultivating a fun and safe experience where lasting memories are made.
Our COMMITMENTS are as follows:
SAFETY FIRST: we commit to safety as a top priority.
KEEP IT CLEAN: we commit to the highest standard of cleanliness.
ALL ARE WELCOME: we commit to valuing and celebrating the diversity of our community, our team, and all that we serve.
STRONGER TOGETHER: we commit to providing an environment that promotes teamwork, mutual respect and recognizes the positive achievements of all.
THINK BIG: we commit to innovation, inspiration and imagination in the delivery of extraordinary experiences through every interaction.
The Daily Operations Coordinator is a full-time position responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operational functions and tasks within the stadium. Responsible for executing and leading others in the daily and continual preparation and upkeep of the venue and campus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the schedule and execution of daily facility operations in a manner that ensures optimal service and cost efficiency.
- Responsible for the daily sorting, tracking, and internal delivery of mail and packages.
- Maintains vehicle fleet and campus transportation carts as necessary and required to include monitoring of fuel supplies, regular maintenance upkeep and repairs.
- Assists with the coordination and execution of the campus integrated pest management plan.
- Assist with the creation of training materials, scheduling, delivery, and documentation in accordance with organization policies.
- Serve as dock master to manage the performance of the loading dock and surrounding facilities.
- Organize all operational tasks required for the safe and successful execution of the facility’s daily functions.
- Assist with documentation of various facility damages either from daily operations or from events.
- Ensure that the Hollywood Park policies, procedures and all safety requirements are administered properly and effectively. Ensures delivery of training or retraining is completed to address areas of non-compliance with Hollywood Park standards/policies.
- Provides excellent customer service to the Hollywood Park community across all venues and throughout the campus.
- Performs additional responsibilities as necessary and required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of related work experience.
- Has worked in an environment with strong adherence to safety protocols and applications.
- Able to effectively execute while paying close attention to details and final presentation.
- Ability to work under pressure and within time constraints.
- Valid Driver’s License and record in good standing.
- Flexible schedule; Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on a continuing basis; able to stand for prolonged periods of time and work outdoors as necessary.
- Able to successfully pass and obtain necessary certifications to operate specific equipment as necessary and relevant.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment and have working knowledge of computer software operations (Microsoft Office and/or Google suite).
- Preferred experience working directly with 24/7 Software CMMS and IMS software