Role based at the world famous Stamford Bridge!
Levy UK is the official catering partner to Chelsea Football Club responsible for the catering across the Chelsea Football Club estate, including Stamford Bridge stadium, Chelsea FC’s training facility in Surrey, the Chelsea Health Club & Spa, a state of the art music venue (Under the Bridge) and a destination Frankie’s Sports Bar and Grill.
Levy UK at Chelsea Football Club cater for an estimated 1.15 million fans annually. Delivering catering across 43 public outlets, 58 boxes and 20 suites on match-days. There are over 1,000 corporate and private events are held at Stamford Bridge each year.
Nature and Scope
- To manage a Senior Event Manager and a team of Event Managers
- To drive the Hospitality team in delivering operational efficiency, planning and presentation of the food and beverage offer to Chelsea FC guests on match days and non-match days
- Ensure all operational standards are achieved on non-match days and match days to the required standard
- To support the team in achieving and where possible exceeding the budget
- To oversee the day to day hospitality setup team and ensure all hospitality areas of the stadium are ready for match days and event days
- To deputise in the absence of the Head of Hospitality during meetings and cascade briefing information accordingly
- Liaising with the Senior Event Manager and Event Managers to deliver best practice, to drive, change and constantly deliver the business objectives
- To provide strong leadership whilst delivering and managing the Hospitality Operations function and working with the Levy UK team to support any technical initiatives launched at Chelsea FC
- To ensure the smooth planning and delivery of a first-class service to the internal customer base and all customers within the venue
- To ensure that all company quality standards in every aspect of the operation are adhered to at all times; to be an advocate of Levy UK standards and market leadership
- To effectively communicate company standards to your team and monitor adherence to these standards
- Continuously making improvements to enhance guest satisfaction through both match day and non-matchday operations
- Actively deal with customer comments in a positive and constructive manner and flag any critical circumstances to the Head of Operations
- To respond to the pace of the business; remain productive during busy periods
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.