About Eden Park
As New Zealand’s national stadium we exist to promote, operate and develop Eden Park as the benchmark multi-purpose stadium for rugby and cricket, as well as other sporting codes, recreational, tourism, musical, and cultural events for the benefit of Auckland and New Zealand.
With 118 years of history, we host sell-out crowds of up to 50,000 on event days and host more than 1,000 non-match day functions per year.
We are an entrepreneurial and agile organisation, given we operate in an ever-changing environment. Our track record of innovating speaks for itself, including new products such as the Powerade G9, Sky Sport Rooftop Tour, Stadium Tours and Staydium Glamping which support our traditional interests.
We have a vacancy for a Digital Content Specialist who will work alongside our Communications Manager and the Commercial team to deliver innovative content that informs and engages our digital community through our strong online presence.
You will oversee the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the Eden Park website, digital marketing, social media campaigns and online promotional activity across our diverse range of events.
While you will work with graphic designers and other content creators, you need to have a creative streak as some of this work will be done by you in-house. An eye for detail is key to your success in this role as is the ability to keep your finger on the pulse of the digital brand of Eden Park at all times.
Key responsibilities include:
- In conjunction with the Communications Manager develop innovative e-marketing strategies that you will then implement,
- Develop website and social media content,
- Grow Eden Park’s social media presence across all applicable channels,
- Manage eDM campaigns,
- Manage the digital content for Eden Park’s digital assets (for example screens on match days),
- Coordinate bookings for Staydium Glamping.
- Reporting across digital channels,
- Maintain third party relationships, including advertising agencies, graphic designers and sponsors.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years in a digital marketing position,
- Previous experience in website CMS and email campaign software,
- Sound knowledge of social media and digital communications,
- Ideally, strong digital skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Creative Suite,
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing is preferred.
You will be joining a highly passionate team, committed to delivering world-class events and then sharing these across the globe. If social media, CMS and Adobe creative products (ideally) are in your toolbox, please apply with your covering letter and CV before 16 May 2021.
For a confidential chat, don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org