Connexin Live is Hull’s largest indoor entertainment venue, dedicated to providing unforgettable live experiences. We bring together diverse talents and create immersive events that captivate audiences and make memories.
Delivery of the venue’s local CRM, Social and Digital marketing campaigns. Will be responsible for the management of marketing budgets, content creation and supporting the marketing functions across all areas of the venue.
- To support all areas of marketing and communications, ensuring the delivery of all projects on time and in line with brand guidelines – including but not limited to CRM, social and digital campaigns.
- To input into, develop and carry out activities agreed in the venue’s overall marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to brainstorm and execute creative ideas for digital campaigns.
- Produce and manage content for social media channels, including but not limited to Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other emerging platforms.
- Monitor trends and industry developments to stay ahead of the curve in digital content strategies.
- Create presentation tools for all areas of the business.
- Gain a working knowledge of all aspects of the venue operation to identify and enhance the commercial operation.
- Maintaining & building relationships with partners, promoters, agencies, suppliers and industry contacts.
- Direct liaisons with ticketing and related partners pre, during and post event. Regular monitoring of sales, and evaluation of all sales promotions.
- Ensure that all event promoters are provided with full marketing plans to support the sale of tickets for their event.
- Manage venue marketing budgets and provide accurate and timely reporting on ROI
- Manage the relationship with the venue’s social media agency providing guidance and direction on strategy.
- Identify and explore collaboration opportunities with influencers, artists, and other relevant partners to expand the reach of Connexin Live’s digital presence.
- Ensure consistency in visual branding across all digital platforms, maintaining a cohesive and recognizable online identity for Connexin Live.
- Undertake any other relevant duties or reasonable requests as requested by the Head of Marketing & Communications and any member of the Senior management team.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Good knowledge of digital marketing strategies and delivery.
- Website or content management systems experience.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Photoshop and MS Office packages (or similar products).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
- A team player with a flexible and positive attitude to work.
- Committed approach to work and able to work under pressure, multi-task and prioritise work.
- High energy and enthusiasm.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Proven experience in digital content creation and social media management.
- Strong understanding of the entertainment industry and current trends.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of analytics tools to measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Experience of working with staff at all levels throughout a company.
- Due to the nature of the role there will be a requirement to work week-ends and evenings and public holidays.
- On the job training, development and management support will be given.
- There may be requirement to work at other ASM Global venues.
- 25 days annual leave
- Life Assurance
- Healthshield – health cash plan benefit
- Employee Assistance Programme