The Director, Member Services is responsible for the customer service efforts as they relate to Inter Miami CF season ticket members and premium seat members (club seats, shared suites and private suites). It includes the execution of a service plan designed to increase retention rates and overall customer satisfaction. The Director will play a key support role to the VP, Ticket Sales & Service, by managing dedicated Member Services and Premium Services teams in order to achieve organisational goals. This role will work closely with Ticket Sales and CRM/Analytics teams, Facilities and stadium concessionaire, and other third-party vendors as required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and lead skilled Member Services and Premium Services teams with the goal of increasing season ticket and premium seat retention rates.
- Create and implement short and long-term retention plans.
- Mentor and assist the Member Services and Premium Services teams so that activity contributes to collective department goals.
- Work closely with Ticket Sales and Operations/Analytics team members to provide the highest level of customer service for all season ticket members and premium seat members.
- Work closely with Facilities team, stadium concessionaire and third-party vendors to provide the best game-day experience for all season ticket members and premium seat members.
- Administer efficient, accurate and timely reporting mechanisms related to service activity as well as budget pacing activity to be used by senior management.
- Create and execute events and experiential programs to maximise retention rates and customer satisfaction.
- Oversee all season ticket member and premium seat member communications via team website, email and direct mail.
- Maintain highest levels of communication with season ticket members and premium seat members via direct contact and through the management of ongoing communications.
- Manage the development of qualified staff members in order to produce positive working environment and appropriately skilled employees.
- Successfully achieve established personal service and retention goals.
- Maintain accurate records in support of service efforts as defined by the organisation.
- Manage all aspects of member auto-renewal program (i.e., electronic agreements, communications, etc.)
- Develop and manage departmental budget goals for operating expenses.
- Oversee game-day member services program.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sports Management, Marketing or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ related experience working for a professional sports team required.
- Experience in the Florida marketplace preferred.
- Fluency in English and Spanish preferred.
- Experience with Archtics & Ticketmaster ticket systems preferred.
- Strong understanding of MLS and international soccer a plus.
- Highly proactive, goal oriented and motivated with a positive attitude.
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills with a passion for providing great customer service.
- Coordinate changing priorities in a dynamic, high pressure, fast paced environment.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and creatively solve day-to-day challenges.
- Extremely organised with a high attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic – must be a team player with a “get the job done” attitude.
- Ability to collaborate with other departments/organisations over which you have no formal authority.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Power Point, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays.
Benefits and Perks
- Inter Miami CF offers a competitive compensation package including hourly pay, sales commissions and bonus opportunities.
- Team merch, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, free parking, and much more.