DIRECTOR OF BOOKING
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate, motivated and driven with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, and forward thinking. Curious about the live event business and committed to continuous improvement.
Frontwave Arena (FA) is looking for an individual who will work with national, regional, and local promoters, event producers, and agents to book artists and events. Collaborate with arena finance, marketing, and production departments to plan and execute concerts and live events, as well as manage the internal processes relating to these events. Take calculated risks to self-promote events.
What This Role Will Do
• Research, make offers, and book bands and live events to fill the calendar with events that best fit the arena’s programming, marketing, and financial goals and objectives
• Develop and oversee an aggressive marketing and sales effort directed to promoters, producers, and agents to maximize bookings both in the short and long term
• Establish, build, and maintain positive relations with agents, managers, arena tenants and industry representatives.
• Coordinate with Marketing, Ticketing, and Production managers for each event booked to ensure successful show
• Negotiate all contractual agreements between FA and promoters, producers, or artist agents
• Produce and present to executive management event budgets and proformas
• Responsible for forecast projections of events booked
• Establish relationships with industry people to collect insights, information, and support
• Manage the budget of each event to ensure financial success.
• Execute night of event artist and venue settlements
• Coordinate with sales department regarding submission and approval of sponsor initiatives
• Manage internal documentation as required (event proforma, calendars, ticketing, etc)
• Maintain venue calendar
• Represent FA at industry/business events and meetings as requested
• Ensure and maintain superior customer service
What This Person Will Bring
• Strong knowledge of music and concerts, both historical and contemporary
• Knowledge of arena sports a plus
• Ability to work in fast paced environment
• Impeccable organizational skills
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the music booking, concert and or event industry
• Must have high level of expertise in MS Office (outlook, excel, word, PowerPoint)
• Base compensation ranging from $125,000 to $150,000 annually
BENEFITS & PERKS
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits available for you and your family
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time
• WEALTH: 401(k) plan after satisfying service requirements for eligibility
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.
FA recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. FA may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.