In December 2017 Nashville was named the 24th team in Major League Soccer. Nashville Soccer Club will begin play in Major League Soccer in 2020 at Nissan Stadium before moving into a new soccer-specific stadium in 2021.
The Director of Technology will be responsible for all electronic systems for the new Nashville MLS Stadium, practice facility and academy. This position will be integral in new facility design for the organization and will spearhead IT and electronic operations for the company at the new stadium, training facility and academy.
- Responsible for all electronic systems in new facilities including, but not limited to, videoboards, fields boards, card access readers, DAS, converged networks, IPTV and CCTV systems.
- Assist third party vendors in integrating their systems into the stadium operation to provide a seamless experience for our guests. Third party vendors will include, but not be limited to, food & beverage/concessions, ticketing, merchandise and all associated points of sale.
- Oversee operation of all digital venue signage.
- Serve as point of contact for all production and broadcast organizations producing and transmitting a broadcast from Nashville SC.
- Work directly with the owner’s representative, design team and construction manager to ensure design, procurement and installation of systems meet the needs of the company.
- Assist Chief Revenue Officer in identifying and soliciting potential technology sponsors for the new stadium.
- Manage incoming services such as cable, internet and data, to ensure proper function and maximum efficiency.
- Manage installation and operation of all televisions throughout the stadium.
- Manage one (1) full-time Systems Analyst and several part-time staff.