ASM GLOBAL, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening for the Director of Ticketing for the Santander Arena and Santander Performing Arts Center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Essential job tasks include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Build events in the Ticketmaster system, including seat manifests, price tables, holds/kills, discounts, pre-sales etc.
- Work with promotors and sales/marketing departments to manage seat inventory from manifest build through show completion.
- Work with arena operations staff to ensure accuracy of set up/manifests and make adjustments as necessary.
- Manage all ticket office personnel including the Assistant Box Office Manager and Ticket Sellers.
- Manage financial reconciliation in regards to daily reports, monthly reports and event settlements.
- Responsible for the collection of all ticket monies, tracking of accounts payable/receivable and revenue updates.
- Responsible for testing and training internal users on system software upgrades, routine maintenance and troubleshooting issues.
- Update and relay all box-office related event information to departments and clients.
- Represent the department at weekly company management meetings and other meetings as necessary.
- Act as administrator for ticketing system, acting as the liaison between the Santander Arena, Santander Performing Arts Center, and ticketing company.
- Work in conjunction and create synergies with Reading Royals Ticket Office Managers to standardize processes and share best practices and resources where applicable.
- Manage ticket operations for approximately 150 events a year while working a flexible schedule including early mornings, day, evenings, overnight, weekends, holidays, extended work days and extended number of days as necessary.
- Exercise confidentiality and integrity upon handling personal and financial customer data.
- Utilize and analyze secondary market data as needed.
- Other duties as deemed necessary or as directed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university in marketing, public relations, business administration, public administration or related field and five (5) years related experience.