Purpose of the role:
The Director PSL is a leadership role who is responsible for leading and ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of the PSL.
The incumbent should be a strategist with outstanding leadership and inter-personal skills.
• Play a pivotal role in developing and implementing approved strategies for the PSL.
• Work closely with all PSL stakeholders and senior PCB management and be responsible for the organization and smooth
running of the PSL.
• Develop and maintain alliances with all PSL stake holders, partners and franchises.
• Identify new growth areas and the business development of PSL leading to higher revenue potential.
• Oversee all PSL rights/services, procurement processes and ensure timely delivery and execution.
• Prepare reports and analysis identifying areas for improvement and adjustment; future commitments from PCB or the
Franchises side; and growth potential.
• Develop, mentor and manage a dynamic PSL Team and ensure delegation of responsibility with accountability, enabling
them to achieve their assigned KPIs and targets.
• Monitor and implement efficaciously all PSL activities through inter-departmental coordination.
• Minimum Master’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent professional qualification
• At least ten (10) years’ work experience
• Demonstrated; and have served in leadership/senior management positions in public or private sector renowned
organizations for at least five (5) years.
• Age limit is 50 years
• Whilst previous cricketing or sports administrative experience would be advantageous, it is not essential.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria can apply at following address by submitting a CV with a passport size recent photograph, latest by 5 p.m. on 13 May, 2021.
PCB will have the sole discretion to accept or reject any application.
Senior General Manager HR & Administration
Pakistan Cricket Board
Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Pakistan
E-mail: [email protected]
Note: Clearly mention the position applied for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted / called for interviews. No TA/DA shall be paid for the interview process.