This position will direct the daily operations of the box office. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in ticketing, staff management, customer service, and issue resolutions. The incumbent is responsible for the setup, maintenance, and management of all ticketed events at Allegiant Stadium. This detail-oriented position requires excellent organisational skills, professional interaction with management personnel, vendors, and clients of all levels. Must have an ability to work efficiently, accurately, effectively under pressure, and the ability to complete and prioritise tasks in a timely manner.
- Adhere, communicate and reinforce ASM policies and procedures, as well as policies and procedures specific to the Allegiant Stadium.
- Responsible for hiring, training, and managing of box office staff.
- Supervise and support assistant box office manager and ticket sellers in their job functions as needed.
- Create, maintain, and modify all ticketed events in Ticketmaster ticketing system.
- Generate & distribute the daily ticket count report for all shows.
- Work with promoters to create event pricing, scaling, manifest creation and sales forecasts.
- Maintain event ticket inventory and placement of all ticket holds.
- Responsible for all accounting and reporting of revenue for all ticket sales.
- Prepare and present final box office settlement report for each event.
- Responsible for box office safe and all monies inside.
- Oversee box office operations during events.
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels to best manage labor costs while maintaining outstanding guest service.
- Establish and maintain high standards of customer service for the box office staff.
- Create a positive team environment within the department.
- Resolve customer service issues as necessary.
- Ensure ADA compliant ticketing practices.
- Must be able to manage multiple shows all in one day and at different locations.
- Report and follow up on any ticketing equipment repair issues.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related area
- A minimum of 5-7 years related experience, including experience supervising, coaching, mentoring, or leading teams
- Proficiency in Ticketmaster ticketing software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, and ability to learn all required business systems
- Experience leading, supervising, or coaching teams is required
- Basic accounting skills
- High level of organisation focus on detail, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to a flexible scheduled including evenings, weekends and holidays
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.