Salary: Competitive – dependant on experience
Hours: Full Time
Location: London Stadium, Stratford, with agile working arrangements
We are committed to the principle of equality and equal opportunities in employment and have been accredited with being a Disability Confident Leader. We will actively promote equality and equal opportunities in our business to ensure that individuals receive treatment that is fair and equitable and consistent with their relevant aptitudes, potential skills and abilities.
West Ham United FC is committed to equality and safeguarding children and ‘adults at risk’. Positions that involve working with such groups are subject to safer recruitment protocols, including DBS Disclosure at enhanced level.
We believe that a diverse workforce strengthens our creativity and delivers the best commercial performance. We are, therefore seeking applications from high quality people, whose backgrounds, experience and identity broadens and enhances the diversity of our company.
As an employer we are committed to promoting and protecting the physical and mental health of our staff.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in West Ham United for an Ecommerce Admin Assistant
We are looking for someone to work across the Official West Ham United webstore and Official West Ham United Auction site as an Ecommerce Admin Assistant. Assisting the online trading manager with the day to day running of both Ecommerce sites from product entry to visual merchandising of the sites with the highest levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Coordinating data entry of products, publishing of products and content across our site, including authoring pages in our CMS, managing product copy and info, implementing site changes ahead of events and campaigns.
- To make sure that all SKUs are up to date, have the correct sizes, prices etc and are in line with branding expectations.
- To contribute to the maintenance of the site, ensuring it is set to a high standard including site marketing, category assignment, visual merchandising and product recommendations.
- To assist in the creation of the retail email plan, including briefing content with the highest levels of accuracy.
- Responsible for launch of key products, events and promotional activities, such as and not limited to; Replica Kit launch, Black Friday and seasonal sales.
- Responsible for the product sample tracker. Tracking the samples from delivery through to the photographer to product upload.
- To assist with retail department photo and content shoots; from product preparation and logistical planning through to being an on-shoot runner.
- Assist the Online Trading Manger on the optimisation roadmap for the customer journey, identifying areas of concern and monitor e-commerce trends.
- Assist on creating new and relevant customer journeys which promotes current and new visitors’ attractions to products and categories.
- To work collaboratively with the Online Trading Manager, Retail Team, IT Team, Marketing Department and third parties on the webstore.
- To understand the football industry and our competitors, producing inspiration boards and perform comp shops where necessary.
- To liaise with the warehouse team in regards to stock movement, photography samples and stock activation.
- Responsible for supporting the eCommerce team in maximising sales and profit margins across the Online store.
- Responsible for managing Auction site stock movements and the coordination of the auction product uploads.
- Support the Online Trading Manager with any ad-hoc administrative duties, sales reporting and to fill in for the Online Trading Manager where necessary including the upload of content and optimising site conversion through adjustments to navigation, product, content, and other site functionality.
- To ensure that all departments are provided within an anti-discriminatory framework and take account of such issues as race, gender, sexuality, disability, religion, sexual orientation and age.
- To carry out work in a manner which promotes equality of opportunity for both staff and clients.
Employees will be recruited and selected, promoted and trained on the basis of objective criteria
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in the following areas: – Essential (E) Desirable (D)
- Demonstrable experience in an ecommerce role (E)
- Experience of ecommerce within the sports industry (D)
- Maths and English GCSE’s A*-C (E)
- Creative mindset (E)
- Aware of trends in sports, fashion and social media (E)
- Communicate well with strong writing and inter-personal skills (E)
- Demonstrate drive, commitment and a focus to producing work of the highest standard (E)
- Have attention to detail, excellent workload management and be a good team player (E)
- Commitment to learn and develop with the role (E)
- Ability to manage relationships with a number of internal and external stakeholders (E)
- Meticulous attention to detail (E)
- Committed, hardworking, with a flexible approach (E)
- Organised with an excellent ability to manage, organise and prioritise workload (E)
- Ability to work calmly under pressure (E)
- A genuine team player, able to work effectively on your own and within a team (E)
- Able to communicate to a variety of audiences through an understanding and appreciation of the audience’s needs (D)
- An understanding of SEO (D)
Please apply through our careers site https://www.careers.whufc.com/ by Sunday 14th August 2022
Due to a high number of expected applicants, only those successful will be contacted