Hospitality partner Levy UK are looking for an Event Planner at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium!
Reporting to the Senior Event Planner, the role will provide support and own the coordination of all internal events for Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, as well as various Partnership and C&E. A passion for detailed planning, confident with the use of excel, word, power point and other with a knowledgeable of food and beverage is required.
You will have Conference and Events experience, having worked and delivered events within recognised reputable and quality venues.
This is a role that will complement and match our hospitality innovators, trend setters and industry leaders. An individual who can manage their workload whilst maintaining attention to detail and working to agreed time frames.
Reporting to Senior Event Planner and through close liaison with our client partners, you will be responsible for the key areas below (amongst other general responsibilities).
· Supporting the Senior Event Planner with all events and admin work related to Internal, Partnership and C&E Events.
· Co-ordinates and leads weekly C&E meeting, ensuring room is booked, agenda distributed, minutes taken, and actions collated and communicated out post meeting within agreed timelines
· Ensuring all P&L’s are completed by the Operations team prior to their event
· Liaise with all internal teams to ensure the event is planned and coordinated to the highest standard
· Attending daily 10 at 10 meeting with the Operations, BOH and Chefs teams
· Lead and coordinate internal plan meetings for external/large scale events
· Attend weekly meetings with THFC to ensure all events are captured
· Demonstrate full alignment with the Levy UK and client vision and values by consistently doing the right things and celebrating successes.
· Establish and maintain excellent concise communication with all service partners, internal and external guests including Levy UK variable employees.
· Completing all other responsibilities and duties as deemed reasonable by direct line manager, Senior Event Planner.
Continually aware of the customer journey, service pinch points, logistical challenges and opportunities to observe, support, capture and act on client and customer feedback continually.
· Min 2 years’ experience within a similar events role.
· Min 2 years’ experience within quality restaurants or venues of quality.
· Experience in a multisite outlet, stadium or event catering environment desirable.
· Personal circumstances must allow working flexible hours to align with stadia activity.
· An excellent communicator.
· Strong organisation skills with commercial awareness – sees beyond the obvious and is resourceful in seizing opportunities and solving problems.
· Comfortable with multi-tasking and solving problems.
· Detailed in their own day to day work planning and able to prioritise.
· A champion of technology.
· Grows the teams and client relationships. Values working relationships
· Effective team player, with a “can-do” attitude.
· Energetic and fast operator.
· Assertive, calm, works well under pressure.