To support the Senior Facility Manager in the delivery of all Facilities Management services, and processes that support the safe operation of the Etihad Stadium, setting and ensuring the highest standards of safety and the operational environment for MCFC’s customers, partners, stakeholders and employees.
Accountabilities with Key Outcomes:
- To co-ordinate the day-to-day operational delivery of the facilities management services in relation to cleaning, health and safety advice, building maintenance, grounds maintenance, security and energy management.
- Drive the operational performance of the cleaning, waste & recycling contractor by driving standards through inspections, auditing, attention to detail and continuous improvement.
- Deliver robust FM practices which support the best in class experience, safety & security.
- To ensure that the monthly planning and day to day operational use of the site is to the highest standard, in line with health and safety compliance, safeguarding, inclusion, diversity and best practice.
- To work closely with partners and stakeholders, in order to provide the most suitable environment for the users of site facilities.
- To ensure that all projects are managed to the highest standards and that the quality of site provision meets the needs of employees and customers.
- To be the site key holder and be part of an emergency call out team, ensuring that the site is available for efficient operation, to the highest standards, when required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
•Minimum 2 years experience in FM or a similar environment.
•Proven ability in managing FM services e.g. Cleaning, Waste & Recycling, Logistics, Grounds / Estate Management.
•Drives high standards and delivers robust FM practices which are KPI driven.
•Good level of computer literacy including working knowledge of FM software, able to demonstrate good customer service skills. Able to carry out admin work to maintain procedures, records and produce reports.
•Effective communicator, able to influence teams and individuals. Capable of working on own and driving new initiatives.
•Degree and or management qualification such as DMS, MBA and or 2 years management experience desirable.
•Managing budgets and financial processes.
•Worked with computer-based booking and building management software and Finance Packages.
•Worked with Facilities & Building Management software, inspection & auditing systems using smart devices.
•Detailed knowledge of Health & Safety legislation / best practice supported by qualification (e.g. IOSH Managing Safely).
Closing date: 31st May 2021