We’re looking for a talented Food and Beverage Manager to ensure that every guest receives outstanding customer service, wherever they choose to eat or drink at Stadium MK.
Stadium MK is home to DoubleTree by Hilton, Marshall Arena, Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill, MK Dons, and MK Dons Sport and Education Trust. Our Food and Beverage Manager will work across all the businesses.
- Managing and developing the team to deliver the day-to-day operational needs of the food and beverage departments.
- To meet and exceed guests’ expectations.
- To ensure financial budget and targets are met.
- To operationally plan events in varying levels of complexity.
- To analyse feedback from guests and produce action plans that improve the performance and deliver the required standards.
- To ensure all food and beverage team members are trained, reviewed, and regularly assessed to deliver an excellent food and beverage service.
- To be the first point of contact for any guest feedback and ensuring any disputes or adverse comments are resolved to the guest’s expectations.
- Ensure all purchasing and procurement guidelines are followed and adhered to.
- To deliver all legal, health and safety, and compliance policies and standards within the food and beverage department.
- To follow and execute any reasonable request from your line manager.
- To ensure you work in unison with all other F&B Managers to deliver the departmental objectives
- To monitor the competitive set within our local market and report back to your line manager any key observations.
- Implement and maintain PDR for all employees.
- To follow all hotel and group policies and procedures inclusive of the staff handbook.
- Ensure all food and beverage areas are maintained and cleaned daily in line with cleaning procedures.
- To ensure Rota Horizon is reviewed daily and maintained to the required standards
- Follow all Government guidelines and company policies to deliver COVID-19 controls.
- To act as an incident controller as required around the needs of the business.
- To implement all brand standards daily.
- To empower your team to be able to handle all positive and negative guest feedback.
- Agree KPIs and monitor performance in all food and beverage areas.
- Implement a robust sickness and absence policy and follow-up.
- Previous leadership in food and beverage departments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skill written and verbal
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Confident, friendly, and personable manner
- High level of discretion and trustworthiness
- High levels of personal integrity
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Basic IT Skills including Excel and Outlook.
- High knowledge of hotel and or events industry
- Ability to work to specific deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage change in process and policy
- Highest level of personal grooming
- Previous experience of leading large teams in large scale food and beverage operations
- Previous experience with symphony or other POS platforms
- Previous experience working with hotel or high street brand
- Personal license holder
- Food safety certificates
- First aid trained
- Cellar management
- Training qualifications