We’re on a mission to create the best live music experience in the UK.
Co-op Live will offer a warm Manchester welcome to over 23,000 fans and amazing artists. With innovative smart ‘bowl’ design, cutting edge visual and acoustic technology, plus 32 amazing bars and restaurants and 12 premium lounges and clubs, we’re creating a unique space for the people of Manchester and beyond. World class, planet friendly and all in the heart of our local vibrant community.
Are you passionate about leading from the front and providing the ultimate fan experience?
Here at Co-op Live we like to do things differently, we like to stand out from the crowd and to do that we are looking for an experienced Head of Fan Experience to be part of our operations team. You will be at the heart of developing, creating and delivering a seamless fan experience that’s truly memorable for everyone.
This really is a very exciting role, delivering and shaping what exceptional service looks like for our fans from general admission through to our premium offering, making Co-op Live the best place to watch live music and entertainment in the UK.
- Work across event teams to develop & deliver the fan experience strategy delivering a fully inclusive experience
- Develop and implement a fan service system which monitors pre and post fan feedback to continuously improve what we do and how we do it
- Work in partnership with all event teams to manage fan data, identifying trends and opportunities to continuously improve and develop our fan experiences
- Lead on the development of a fan experience training program to ensure all of our teams deliver the best fan experiences, putting our fans at the heart of everything we do
- Work with the Ticketing team to develop and implement a customer experience framework that works across all ticketing platforms
- Lead on the continuous improvement and development of all fans serving platforms including digital.
- Working with the communications, operations and ticketing teams to deliver consistency
- Build relationships and work closely with key stakeholders both internally and externally to understand fan touchpoints, set KPIs and how we can improve fan interactions, for example food & beverage, merchandising and car parking
- Mange all fan experience complaints, setting internal and external KPI’s to ensure timely and effective responses
- Know your budget, manage it and deliver the best performance
What Co-op Live will give to you:
Alongside the benefit of working with an awesome team of talented people, we want to help you get the best out of your work and have a work life balance.
- Provide you with development opportunities and regular one to ones
- Key objectives for you to succeed in your role
- Your general wellbeing is at the forefront of our minds, we understand the importance of balancing work and personal commitments
- This is a office base role, it’s really important we work together to mobilise the biggest music and live entertainment arena in the UK
Salary: is up to £55,000 plus bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employer pension scheme
- Private Health Care scheme – Vitality
- Life Assurance 4 x basic salary
- Eyecare vouchers
- WeCare Employee Assistance Programme to support you and your family
- Company sick pay scheme
- Enhanced family friendly benefits
- Office fruit & snacks
- Team social events
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Demonstrate outstanding experience in customer service & fan experience
- Experience in entertainment / stadia /arena fan experience
- A great leader, who can influence and inspire others
- Strong relationship building skills
- An infectious can-do approach to creating an awesome fan experience
- Results focused, driving exceptional results through your team and others
- Drive strong performance and standards
- Thrive when it’s buzzing and show resilience, taking control, making decisions, and leading from the front
- A team player who enjoys working in a high achieving environment
Closing date for applications: 30 November 2023
Our venue is for the fans, the artists, everyone! Attracting a diverse workforce which reflects our local community is what will make our venue the best music venue in the UK!
We understand that to continue positively disrupting the sports and live entertainment industry, we need a diverse team to help us do it. We also believe that inclusivity drives innovation, strengthens our people, improves our service, and raises our excellence.