Inter Miami CF is seeking a dynamic ticket sales manager to recruit, train, onboard, and develop staff within the ticket sales department, with the goal of driving revenue in packages and group outings. The position requires someone who is highly motivated to contribute to the overall ticket sales efforts and passionate about the development of their staff. This position will report to the Senior Director, Ticket Sales.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creates and implements sales campaign strategies to increase Inter Miami CF Full Season, Partial Plan, and Group Sales revenue for Fort Lauderdale stadium.
- Recruits, hires, trains, motivates and develops team of inside sales representatives and account executives.
- Manages multiple schedules and timelines related to campaign rollouts (Season Tickets, Group Tickets, etc.).
- Assists with the implementation and execution of strategic sales plans throughout campaigns (i.e. planning, communication, website creation, collateral production, giveaway fulfilment, etc.).
- Creates and prepares sales scripts, comprehensive training materials, continuous training materials, and sales collateral.
- Creates year-round recruiting strategies including establishing collegiate relationships, attending industry conferences, and leading Inter Miami CF career fair and sales training event efforts.
- Facilitates external grassroots initiatives to increase Club lead generation for future sales opportunities.
- Establishes strong relationships with key organisations for future group sales opportunities.
- Monitors, manages and evaluates sales staff performance on ongoing basis; establish and communicate clear sales revenue and training goals and follow up with sales staff with appropriate feedback and direction for development.
- Tracks and reports daily, weekly and monthly sales figures and relevant accountability reports.
- Researches and implements “best practices” across ticket sales department.
- Assists with the development and execution of in-season and off-season sales events.
- Ability to work flexible hours, evenings, weekends, holidays.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sports Management, Marketing or related field preferred.
- Must have specific experience in sports to apply.
- Solid understanding and ability to communicate the steps of the sales process.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of ticket sales experience within the sports industry required.
- Experience with Archtics & Ticketmaster ticket systems preferred.
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred.
- Highly proactive, goal oriented and motivated with a positive attitude.
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills with a passion for providing great customer service.
- Coordinate changing priorities in a dynamic, high pressure, fast paced environment.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and creatively solve day-to-day challenges.
- Extremely organised with a high attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic – must be a team player with a “get the job done” attitude.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Power Point, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong understanding of MLS and international soccer a plus.
- Fluency in English and Spanish a plus.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays.
Benefits and Perks
- Inter Miami CF offers a competitive compensation package as well as medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k retirement plan, paid time off, parental leave and professional development.
- Team merch, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, free parking, and much more.