If you’re looking to develop your career in a dynamic and fast-moving environment, this could be the perfect role for you.
Here at London Stadium we are looking for a creative content creator, with a flair for design to join us as our Marketing & Communications Manager. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis (subject to a 3-month probationary period) and in return you will receive up to £40,000 per annum, dependent on skills, knowledge and experience, plus development opportunities and many company benefits.
Our Marketing & Communications Manager will hold an intrinsic position within the Commercial team; supporting the Head of Commercial and working closely with the Partnership Development Manager and the Digital Asset Manager to drive revenue, growth and assist in the delivery of diverse year-round events at the Stadium.
This hugely diverse role will give you the opportunity to devise and deliver a venue marketing strategy for London Stadium, in line with LLDC’s commercial strategy for Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and the stadium.
Responsibilities of our Marketing & Communications Manager:
- Lead all aspects of marketing and communications across various events at London Stadium, with a key role in ensuring the brand, stakeholder and budget objectives for the business is met
- Devise and deliver a venue marketing strategy for London Stadium
- Be the brand lead
- Be responsible for dynamic, creative and insightful written and multimedia content
- Manage the venue’s social media channels,
- Manage the London Stadium website, its content and innovate in partnership with our website agency
- Lead on the marketing elements of the venue’s stadium Wi-Fi, driving data volumes and
- Deliver the venue’s email communications plan, in conjunction with our insight agency
- Maximising data capture and ensuring sustained database growth
- Communications lead for the venue
- Manage incoming media enquiries
- Work closely with event owners to maximise PR opportunities for the venue
- Work alongside the venue’s retained ticketing and hospitality sales agencies to support sales, management and administration
What are we looking for in our Marketing & Communications Manager?
- Experience in a comparable role with a demonstrable track record of success
- Creative content creator, with a flair for design
- Comfortable reporting at a senior level
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines, and working under pressure
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects
- A confident communicator – written & verbal
- Willing and able to work unsociable hours including evenings and weekends as necessary
- Relevant academic achievement
- Social media management experience
- Applicable marketing skills
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 31st January 2020
Interview date: Week commencing 10th February 2020
If you have the skills, experience and drive required to join us as our Marketing & Communications Manager, apply now