Ashton Gate Stadium is a unique sports and entertainment business with the core aim of providing integral support services to ensure the sustainability of Stephen Lansdown’s sporting group of companies which includes Bristol Sport, Bristol City, Bristol Bears, Bristol Flyers Basketball and each of their respective community charities.
Are you a talented marketer with a track record of delivering engaging campaigns? We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team at Bristol Sport and work across our sporting group as well as Ashton Gate as a venue.
This is an exciting role for an ambitious marketer, working within a fast-paced industry across a number of product areas including Ticketing, Retail, Hospitality, Membership and Events.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (KPIs)
- Support the Group Head of Marketing & Ticketing to create marketing plans and activate various marketing channels
- Lead on certain marketing campaigns from deciding on budget, creating and delivering on campaign message and creative, liaising with external and internal agencies and reporting back campaign results and recommendations, whilst working to achieve budget targets
- Support the Group Head of Marketing & Ticketing with overall marketing campaigns for Bristol City, Bristol Bears, Bristol Flyers and Ashton Gate stadium. These include Season Tickets, Membership, Ticketing, Retail, Hospitality and Events campaigns.
- Support the management of the club’s new supporter loyalty programme
- Manage members of the marketing team and carry out all required people management responsibilities
- Marketing Degree or equivalent or can demonstrate significant industry experience
- Experience of writing, managing and delivering integrated marketing campaigns utilising a wide range of marketing channels
- Experience of using a CRM system
- Experience of managing a team
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise work in a demanding environment
- Strong analytical, insight development and reporting skills
- Strong work ethic with a can-do attitude with drive and self-motivation
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to use MS Office suite and marketing software
- Accuracy and attention to detail including excellent written and verbal skills
We are committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, selection, training, development, and promotion are designed to ensure that no employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability, or gender reassignment.
Ashton Gate Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees to share this commitment.