Venues NSW was formed in December 2020 and is a commercially focused arm of the NSW Government. We collaborate closely with Destination NSW, major sporting codes and promoters to excite and entertain the people of NSW with a rich and varied calendar of major events.
Members of the Sydney Cricket Ground and Sydney Football Stadium at Moore Park hold one of the most unique and premium memberships in world sport. Not only do our members get access to great sporting events but we also host numerous events and engagement opportunities throughout the year.
The Member Engagement Specialist is the central point of coordination for functions, activities and engagement for Members and guests of the Sydney Cricket Ground and the Sydney Football Stadium. This role encompasses the development and delivery of a robust member engagement calendar of activity with the key focus to improve experience, engagement, and retention of members for event and non-event day experiences.
You will be fun, flexible and have a can-do attitude and most importantly be an excellent event coordinator and passionate about people.
With relevant tertiary qualifications in a related field complimented by a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role and a true passion for events we would love to hear from you. You will have immaculate personal presentation, a natural flair for using logic and expertise to make things happen on time and on budget and exceed customer expectations
Why Work for Us?
- Be part of delivery Sydney’s most coveted membership and world class events
- Play in a key role in the opening of Australia’s newest and most prominent stadium – The Sydney Football Stadium (SFS) in 2022
- Opportunity for career development and progression
- Team orientated culture
- Employee benefits such as gym access and tickets to specified games at multiple NSW venues including the Sydney Cricket Ground and Stadium Australia.
HOW TO APPLY
Please obtain a copy of the role description from the employment section of our website at www.venuesnsw.com select two key accountabilities and provide a one paragraph summary demonstrating how you met/achieved the results of the accountabilities in a previous role.
Please ensure your application includes a covering letter (maximum two pages) and an up-to-date resume of no more than five pages which clearly details your skills and experience as relevant to this role.
Given the number of applications we are likely to receive we will only contact those who are selected for an interview by phone and others via email.
APPLICATIONS CAN BE EMAILED TO: [email protected]
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Thursday 23 September 2021
Please note: Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents and will be required to undertake a National Police Clearance check.
- The coordination and success of member functions, events and activities which delivers unique curated member only experiences across event and non-event days.
- Developing a segmented annual member event program for event and non-event days and the calendars implementation from inception to completion.
- Managing and measuring the members communications strategy and impact on driving attendance and loyalty and ensuring all member information is up to date.
- Securing speakers, additional talent and support staff for events as required.
- Liaising with other departments, on-site contractors, and external suppliers to coordinate event details and logistics.
- Ensuring match day and non-match day member activities, functions and events are promoted to the membership base.