The role will own the delivery of a diverse and very busy match day and non-match day first class food and beverage operation.
- Take the lead to ensure proactive management of teams on site. Working alongside the Staffing Manager for recruiting, supporting, training and people development to deliver an efficient, high quality service to Elior UK, our customer and clients.
- Accountable for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison to enable operational excellence.
- Accountable for ensuring that all aspects of the Elior experience are communicated and embedded within the team supporting the Service Champion as appropriate.
- Working with the Head Chef and Financial Controller in maintaining, ordering, and controlling food stocks within budget.
- Along with the Head Chef accountable for innovative menu planning and design of food service within specified budgets ensuring high standard of food presentation and portion/quality control.
- Accountable for creating a platform for financial growth through cost control and culinary excellence.
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies, and duty of care to customers and colleagues.
Working Pattern: 5 days over 7 – 37.5 hours including early starts, evenings and weekends
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience of successfully managing a team
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- A strong leader
- Highly confident and positive
- Self-motivated and able to work well unsupervised
- 4 year plus within a management Contract Catering experience is desirable
This role also comes with 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) and increasing to 33 days after 2 years’ service, life assurance, single private medical cover, colleague pension enrolment.
Why it’s Great to Work for Us
For all our colleagues we offer a range of discounts such as EE mobile contracts, Nissan vehicles, and lots more offers on leisure and entertainment, gyms and restaurants.
We focus on our colleagues and hold an annual Elior Award event, issue rewards for recognition every month plus deliver a varied portfolio of development programmes. We offer additional leave for charity work and provide a Colleague Support Programme for health & wellbeing advice.
Elior foster and believe in a diverse workplace, free from discrimination, which leads to an enjoyable and supportive environment.
Elior UK is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults at risk and requires all of its colleagues to demonstrate this commitment in every aspect of their work.
All you need is an updated CV and cover letter, we’ll do the rest.
#TheJobThatIWant #TeamElior #EliorCareers #EliorFoodie
Twitter: @elioruk Facebook: Elior Careers Instagram: elior_uk
Any internal colleagues applying for this role, please be advised that new terms and conditions will apply.
About Elior Stadia
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.