The Partnerships team forms part of the Commercial department within Arsenal, sitting alongside the Arsenal Media Group, Retail, Marketing, Premium Sales and Business Strategy teams within Commercial.
The Partnerships team has a primary objective of revenue generation through purpose driven brand partnerships.Within the Partnerships team there are two main areas of focus – attracting and signing our commercial partners (Partnership Development Team), and also managing the relationships with our partners after signature to ensure both Arsenal and our partners maximise the return from our relationships (Partner Servicing Team).
The Partnerships team works closely with all departments within Arsenal to formulate partnerships that bring the club forward, both on and off the pitch.
This purpose of this role is two-fold:
1.To lead on and advise on high value revenue partnership deals via direct approaches
Provide input into the strategic direction of the Partnership Development team
The overall Accountability for a partnership sales target and assisting the team on the following:
- Personal new business sales target through direct to brand conversations
- The argument construction area in team members proposals as directed by the Head of Department
- Owning specific agency relationships and working with them to increase our partnership revenues
- Suggesting and developing new ways of working externally to generate new Partnership Development revenue
- Identifying and Investigating high value new potential partnership sales packages/schemes
- Work with the Partnership Development team members to support and achieve team targets and objectives
- Working with key internal stakeholders to check proposals sent to clients are feasible and internally approved
This role will have the following additional areas of responsibility:
- Attending industry networking and sales events and representing AFC at select conferences
- Working with the Head of Partnership Development to identify strategic locations and team growth
- Placing process into the business to help Partnership Development function more effectively
- Working with current sponsors and Partner Services staff members to look at select renewals, upsells and relationship areas