Do you have a proven track record of effective partner account management? Do you possess experience of sponsor/ partner management in sport, music, FMCG or media sectors? If so, we have an exciting challenge for you.
The Ospreys are the most successful Welsh regional rugby franchise, winning 4 league titles in the last 18 years and providing more male and female internationals at all levels of the game. We pride ourselves on local grassroots development, representing 77 community clubs, with further plans to expand across the globe.
We are looking to appoint a Partner Relationship Manager to join our expanding team. The successful candidate will work closely with the wider commercial team, responsible for building and maintaining relationships with partners ensuring effective rights delivery and excellent service to all Ospreys commercial partners.
Take this chance to work with one of the most globally recognisable sporting brands.
The key responsibilities of a Partner Relationship Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Day to day account management of commercial partners
- Creation and embedding of the shared values model process with all partners
- Creating partner contracts
- Visible on matchdays
- Managing quarterly business reviews with all partners
- Working with wider team to develop marketing and activation plans
- Management and delivery of all commercial rights and work hand in hand with the delivery of URC rights
- Ensuring delivery of matchday assets and obligations
- Agency management as required
- Creation and presentation of reports including those which demonstrate ROI to partners
- Maintaining and ensuring accuracy of customer database in conjunction with the CRM system
- Supplying appropriate data and insight to support the creation of business development case studies
The biggest success that the Ospreys have enjoyed since 2003 has arguably come off the pitch.
Despite being a business that is focused on the development of local talent, and proudly represents its local community, the Ospreys have, in a very short period of time, grown to become one of the most globally recognisable sporting brands, thanks in no small part to the distinctive and innovative ‘mask’ logo. The Ospreys jersey has established itself has something of a sales phenomenon and is now the second highest selling club shirt in European rugby, so the strength of the Ospreys brand is clear to see.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of delivering outstanding account management
- Experience of working with discretion in a professional environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Commercial focus