This exciting role requires an event specialist who will be responsible for supporting and managing the delivery of a range of partner activations (branding, ticketing and hospitality management and online/offline events). A vital part of the partnership’s activation team, delivering world-class partner experiences and activation on both match days and non-match days in Manchester, the UK and globally.
- Drive innovation and world class event delivery, applying creativity and collaborative thinking to shaping future on/offline events
- Applying expertise in delivering non-match day partner engagement and event activation
- Supporting across day-to-day management of all match day responsibilities includes Partner ticketing and hospitality management, match day run of show, LED didgiboard activation and other match day activations
- Producing detailed proposals and PMO plans for all events
- Supporting in vendor partner selection and maintaining relationships to ensure high standards are consistently met
- Work closely with the Relationship Management team and internal/ external stakeholders on large scale, multi-faceted activations
- Partner facing for relevant events (UK & International)
- Budget management and reporting
- Monitoring partner feedback
- Undertaking comprehensive post event debrief and evaluation and continuous improvement
- Point of contact with Relationship Management teams, Stadium (GPS), United Events, Ticketing and Venue teams
- Previous experience (ideally min 2yrs) in events and match day operations or similar in an entertainment or events arena
- Proven track record of delivering world-class activations on time and on-plan
- First-hand experience in delivering not only physical events but new innovations in online and digital event delivery
- Multi-functional expertise and project management experience
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Use of data, measurement, evaluation, and feedback to drive continuous improvement
- Excellent collaboration, communication skills and stakeholder management
- Attention to detail within fast-moving environments
- Highly organised, great written and verbal communications
MUFC Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and adults at risk in our workplace.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to you before applying for any of our roles.
MUFC positively welcomes and seeks to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment. We encourage applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or nationality.