Liaising with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to provide insights and analysis on the performance of partner inventory and demonstrate tangible ROI cases to LFC partners.
- Collate data from a variety of sources to support a return on investment case for Club Partners
- Identify and source a wide variety of data that will generate meaningful insight on Partner performance
- Build coherent, informative and easily accessible databases and repositories for this data
- Analyse the data to build a compelling ROI case, both for specific campaigns and the overall impact of Partnering with LFC
- Develop and manage a database of Partner case studies
- Build a database of case studies for all Club Partners covering both specific campaigns and overall performance
- Develop and implement a classification system for all case studies so they can be organised by objective, industry, territory etc.
- Proactively share case studies with Partnership Management and Partnership Development Teams
- Assist line manager in developing rights structures and hierarchies
- Use marketing insight and robust valuations to value club assets and inform how they should be packaged and assigned
- Assist in the building of rights proposals for prospective Partners
- Support every stage of the Partner journey
- Provide relevant insight and case studies in support of the Partnership sales process
- Assist the Partnership Management Team in the development of data strategies for each Partner, identifying opportunities for collaboration and data sharing with Partners
- Assist in the compiling of mid-season and end-of-season reports for Partners
- Support the renewals process with relevant insight and case studies
- Support ad hoc projects
- Provide insight and support to senior Partnership Team members on a variety of projects as required
Constantly identify areas for improvement in the partnership development process and contribute constructive ideas for driving positive change.
Qualifications & Skills
The successful individual will have an understanding of the commercial sports market and its position within the broader media and entertainment industry. They will have experience in a data-driven working environment and be competent in statistical analysis and data modelling. It is essential that the individual has a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience. A high degree of competency in Microsoft Office suite including advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills is desired, in addition to experience working with Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce or other CRM software.
- Make a meaningful contribution to meeting overall Partnerships budget targets
- Deliver monthly reports on Partner performance and new case studies