About the job
SoFi Stadium is an unprecedented and unparalleled sports and entertainment destination built in Inglewood, CA. The first indoor-outdoor stadium to be constructed, SoFi Stadium is the home of the Los Angeles Chargers and the Los Angeles Rams. The state-of-the-art stadium re-imagines the fan experience and will host a variety of events year-round including Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028. Located on the site of the former Hollywood Park racetrack, the stadium is the centerpiece of a 298-acre mixed-use development featuring retail, commercial office space, a hotel, residential units, and outdoor park spaces.
Our PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time.
Our PROMISE is to be an iconic destination that celebrates our diverse and spirited community. We promise to exceed expectations while cultivating a fun and safe experience where lasting memories are made.
Our COMMITMENTS are as follows:
SAFETY FIRST: we commit to safety as a top priority.
KEEP IT CLEAN: we commit to the highest standard of cleanliness.
ALL ARE WELCOME: we commit to valuing and celebrating the diversity of our community, our team, and all that we serve.
STRONGER TOGETHER: we commit to providing an environment that promotes teamwork, mutual respect and recognizes the positive achievements of all.
THINK BIG: we commit to innovation, inspiration and imagination in the delivery of extraordinary experiences through every interaction.
The Performance Venue Coordinator is a full-time position responsible for overseeing conversions, venue load ins, and other operations within the Performance Venue. This position will be responsible for coordinating the needs of events in the Performance Venue, document required tasks, and directing staff, including temporary labor when necessary, to complete scope of conversion/task. The position will be responsible for assisting with the onsite training of part time and temporary staff and coordinate production aspects of the venue while working closely with the production team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the execution of tasks as related to venue conversions while ensuring optimal service and cost efficiency.
- Assist with the documentation of post event notes including damages and opportunities for improvement.
- Responsible for assessing and organizing workload of staff, while ensuring the highest safety, quality of work and cost management standards.
- Lead all event day facility and conversion activities throughout the Performance Venue; oversight of special conversion projects and periodic maintenance tasks.
- Ensure that the Hollywood Park policies, procedures and all safety requirements are administered properly and effectively. Ensures delivery of training or retraining is completed to address areas of non-compliance with Hollywood Park standards/policies.
- Provides excellent customer service to the Hollywood Park community across all venues and throughout the campus.
- Performs additional responsibilities as necessary and required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of related work experience.
- Has worked in an environment with strong adherence to safety protocols and applications.
- Able to effectively execute while paying close attention to details and final presentation.
- Ability to work under pressure and within time constraints.
- Valid Driver’s License and record in good standing.
- Flexible schedule; Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on a continuing basis; able to stand for prolonged periods of time and work outdoors as necessary.
- Able to successfully pass and obtain necessary certifications to operate specific equipment as necessary and relevant.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment and have working knowledge of computer software operations (Microsoft Office and/or Google suite).
- Preferred experience working with CAD