This role is responsible for supporting the State Farm Arena Facilities and Operations Team in achieving operational success through project management, data analysis, and reporting.
- Assume ownership of projects as assigned to include support in planning, executing, controlling, and if applicable – close out.
PERFORMANCE TRACKING, ANALYSIS & REPORTING
- Assist in creating and assembling reports in a variety of different business units to include but not limited to; operations, customer service, parking, food & beverage, security, and booking.
- Review and understand a variety of contracts to track deliverables either directly with contractors or by supporting arena personnel.
- Assist in achieving operational objectives by preparing and analysing budgets for review by senior leadership including forecasting requirements; preparing budgets; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; and submitting purchase orders.
- Make recommendations for process improvements in data collection, analysis, reporting and information flow. Will utilise existing information or assist in creating ways to capture new information to help measure and report. Will work with Vice President, Facilities to develop reporting methods.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university and two-plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision and able to initiate work when needed.
- Must be able to produce high-level reports and analysis with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly and work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be highly organised and able to exercise professional initiative and good judgement in prioritising work and balancing multiple tasks.
- Must be able to maintain discretion and confidence as this position will have access to sensitive information.
- Experience interacting with all colleagues at all levels of an organisation.
- Must have a command of the English language and have an advanced level of writing/communication skills.
- Must be computer literate with a working knowledge and experience with the entire Microsoft suite of products, AND other software packages as applicable.