As we gear up to opening our doors in the next 12 months, we’re looking for a Recruitment Advisor who will be fully immersed in supporting the delivery of both head office and volume recruitment for casuals across the Hospitality & Co-op Live team.
- Provide a first class candidate journey to every candidate throughout the end to end recruitment process to showcase our awesome customer service
- Pro-actively take detailed role briefs from our managers to advertise roles on the right recruitment platforms, attracting the best candidates for roles
- Be ahead of the game on market intelligence for our roles, proactively tracking market trends, salary benchmarking and recruitment platform offerings
- Proactively utilise appropriate job boards and business partnerships to support our commitment to the attraction of diverse candidates and good, flexible, local employment opportunities
- Be inquisitive and pro-actively headhunt talented candidates through social media, LinkedIn and partner networks
- Get involved and facilitate our volume casual recruitment assessment centres, prepping managers and working closely with our stakeholders
- You’ll be a recruitment expert at Co-op Live, our teams will look to you for advice, guidance and support on attracting local talent.
- Build strong, positive relationships with our leaders and managers to ensure we have the right people in the right roles at the right time.
- Support and lead on careers fairs to actively promote the Co-op Live brand and local employment opportunities
- Proactively pre-screen candidate applications to find the best candidates for interview
- Proactively manage our recruitment mailbox and responses to candidates
- Make verbal offers, close and formalise offer paperwork and audit written offers prior to issuing to candidates
- Manage the onboarding and pre-employment screening for candidates to ensure we are compliant with UK legislation
- Have a proven recruitment background ideally within the F&B / Hospitality sector or working recruitment in a stadium / arena environment,
- Experience of volume recruitment for casual workers or other mass recruitment projects
- Awesome knowledge of the latest people & industry trends
- An infectious can-do approach to recruitment
- Thrive when its buzzing in a fast-paced environment
- Be familiar & confident using an Applicant Tracking System
- Be flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Enjoy working with others and creating a great place to work in a high achieving environment
- Flexible approach, able to adapt as and when needed
- Don’t be afraid to think outside the box – be a positive disruptor
- Have excellent MS office skills
- Experience of building positive relationships with managers, partners and agencies
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to influence key customers and stakeholders
Our venue is for the fans, the artists, everyone! Attracting a diverse workforce which reflects our local community is what will make our venue the best music venue in the UK!
We understand that to continue positively disrupting the sports and live entertainment industry, we need a diverse team to help us do it. We also believe that inclusivity drives innovation, strengthens our people, improves our service, and raises our excellence.
We are committed to creating a great place to work amplifying voices from all different backgrounds. There is something for everyone at Co-op Live, come and get involved.