Role based at Stamford Bridge!
Levy UK are looking for a fantastic Retail Manager at the world famous Stamford Bridge, home of Chelsea football club!
Overall Purpose of the Role
Day to day management of the Levy Concessions operation within Chelsea FC
To lead the Concessions department to deliver the operational efficiency, planning and presentation of the food and beverage offer to Chelsea FC. Ensuring all standards are achieved and that we deliver best in class operation that continues to evolve operational and technologically.
- Understand and support the ordering process and that delivery schedules are updated and orders placed in time
- Understand and analyze COS, VPM, liquor yields to aid decision making
- Responsible for the non-matchday setup for matchday and make sure the Concessions areas in the stadium are ready for matchdays
- Ensure all food, liquor and disposables are in correct areas in good time for match days and other events
- Drive top line / SPH – Control production and wastage
- Actively maintain day to day contact with the venue client to enable the closest possible working relationships. Must be a confident speaker and able to deal effectively with all stakeholders
- Display a positive guest attitude and is keen to be involved in initiatives including CSR, Sustainability, Equality, and diversity
- Manage departmental maintenance log, ensuring resolutions are made
- Check all concessions areas – critical walks, line and spot checks completed
- Attend training sessions and client meetings as required
- Deliver effective, motivational and informative pre-shift briefing to managers
- Ensure Challenge 25 and RAS is strictly adhered to
- Ensure that health, safety & hygiene rules and procedures are always followed as a priority
- Solve operational issues / concerns in good time. Demonstrate proactive working practice and a sense of urgency when required, whilst being able to multitask and prioritize
- Actively deal with customer feedback in a positive manner and advise the General Manager as appropriate
- Be prepared to feedback all progress updates to the Regional Manager and General Manager
- On event nights visit all Concessions units to check on team members, guests and discuss any questions and / or concerns
- Post event files are completed and checked, ensuring the Levy Core Signatures are followed and maintain all relevant evidence
- To build, lead and manage an effective team with clear succession and development plans
- To hold regular meetings with your direct reports to ensure that communication flow is two way and that evidence of action is documented
- To build a positive team morale through active communication with all managers, supervisors and team members
- Staff training & development- ensure Concessions team effectively uses suggestive and up selling techniques
- Effectively communicate with all members of the team. IT proficient and capable of creating informative presentations and conducting engaging training sessions
- Participate with recruitment, including interviewing. Promoting equality, diversity and inclusion
- Conduct staff PDRs
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.