About SoFi Stadium Company
SoFi Stadium, the new home of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers, is located at Hollywood
Park, a 298-acre sports and entertainment destination being developed by Los Angeles Rams
Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke in Inglewood, California. The 3.1 million square-foot SoFi Stadium is
the largest stadium in the NFL, as well as the ﬁrst indoor outdoor stadium. It seats approximately 70,000,
expandable up to 100,000, with more than 260 luxury suites and more than 13,000 premium seats. SoFi
Stadium has already hosted the Super Bowl LVI in 2022 and the College Football National Championship
Game in 2023. It will be home to many more events in the upcoming years.
Our PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time.
Our PROMISE is to be an iconic destination that celebrates our diverse and spirited community. We
promise to exceed expectations while cultivating a fun and safe experience where lasting memories are
Our COMMITMENTS are as follows:
SAFETY FIRST: we commit to safety as a top priority.
KEEP IT CLEAN: we commit to the highest standard of cleanliness.
ALL ARE WELCOME: we commit to valuing and celebrating the diversity of our community, our team, and
all that we serve.
STRONGER TOGETHER: we commit to providing an environment that promotes teamwork, mutual respect
and recognizes the positive achievements of all.
THINK BIG: we commit to innovation, inspiration, and imagination in the delivery of extraordinary
experiences through every interaction.
Under the direction and supervision of the Vice President of Risk Management, in this role, you will be
expected to guest complaints or filed, nonlitigated claims to successful resolution in working with
departments, third party insurance carriers/claims administrators, internal and external legal counsel, and
claimants. This includes working, meetings, and written correspondence with employees, vendors, and
guests and coordinated investigation with insurance adjusters and carriers. Work will be across insurance
lines (property, liability, workers compensation, cyber, owner sponsored programs, builders’ risk,
automobile, management liability, etc.)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Maintaining and properly labeling and storing all claims reporting, communications, and discovery
on claims in the claims drive or a claims administrative system
● Draft and circulate first notice of claims, preservation of evidence letters and email holds for
● Investigate (as needed) property damage or personal injury by gathering information directly from
sources, such as police reports, employees, videos, and site walks/inspections
● Itemize, authenticate, and calculate damages/invoices/supporting documentation
● Collect, store and review documents, data and video(s) including creating event timelines for legal
● Coordinate insurance carrier tours, loss control inspections, expert meetings, and investigator
witness interviews onsite
● Coordinate responses to discovery requests and written declarations by staff and or custodians of
● Verify payroll and job classifications reported to insurance carriers including leading workers
compensation audit (fact finding)
● Facilitating timely recording of physician designations, DWC-1 reports, return to work and modified
work, and CalOSHA reporting obligations
In addition, candidates much have:
● Minimum of 3 years claims experience across multiple lines of insurance with a strong preference
in Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field preferred.
● Familiarity with CA Workers Compensation and various types of employee leaves
● Analytic mindset and good math skills.
● Highly proficient in Google Suites.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities
may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Hollywood Park and SoFi Stadium strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship,
age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic
information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Salary Range: $65,000 – $80,000
In compliance with the California Pay Transparency Act, compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only. Hollywood Park considers a candidate’s education, certification, prior experience, as well as internal and external data when determining the salary level for potential new employees. Only in exceptional circumstances, if an external candidate has the experience, credentials, or expertise far exceeding what is expected for the position, would Hollywood Park consider paying a salary or rate near the higher end of the range.