We are seeking a highly capable security manager to develop and implement security strategies at Acrisure Arena. You will be creating security policies and procedures, controlling budgets for security operations, and coordinating security staff.
To ensure success as a security manager, you should possess extensive knowledge of surveillance techniques and experience in a similar role. A top-notch security manager will be someone whose security expertise results in a safe and well-protected environment at our Arena and of our Guests. This position reports to the Director of Security.
This role will pay a salary of $65,000 to $85,000.
For FT roles: Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 401(k) matching, and paid time off (vacation days, sick days, and 11 holidays).
America’s hottest music festival destination finally has the world-class arena it deserves. Now open, the brand new Acrisure Arena provides the greater Palm Springs area of Southern California with a premiere 11,000+ capacity venue hosting the biggest artists and acts on the planet. We are #TheCoolestSpot in the desert, designed specifically for hockey and made for concerts, Acrisure Arena provides top-tier hospitality, artist amenities, and all of the benefits of a modern music and sports venue to the Coachella Valley.
- Provide leadership and guidance for event personnel
- Analyze challenges, identify alternative solutions, and project consequences of proposed actions and implement recommendations in support of organizational objectives
- Communicate clearly and concisely in the English language, both orally and in writing
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with lessees/clients, co-workers, part-time staff, contractors, patrons/public and municipal officials
- Work a flexible schedule, including long nights, early mornings, weekends & holidays as needed
- Complete all duties with a customer service focus through teamwork & dedication to OOVG’s principles
- Assist in the preparation of building to meet the requirements of upcoming events/shows
- Assist with the completion of pre-show event financial estimates
- Assist with the completion of post-show event settlements
- Advise lessees on services available from independent contractors for events
- Recruit, train, and supervise event & security staff
- Create work schedules for event & security staff, delegate assignments, and review performance arrangements as needed
- Serve as Manager on Duty as scheduled
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Hires and onboards new security guards.
- Manages and trains security guards.
- Sets the security guard staffing schedule.
- Creates all security policies and procedures.
- Conducts regular security inspections.
- Investigates security threats and breaches.
- Writes comprehensive security reports.
- Presents security improvement plans to executives.
- Builds and manages the departmental budget.
- Leads compLaw enforement any emergency response trainings.
- Recommends new security technology.
- Maintains utmost confidentiality and discretion.
- Ensures that the team follows security and privacy laws and standards.
- Three to five years of experience in the security space
- Manages a third party outsourced security team and has advanced leadership skills.
- Remains calm in fast-paced and stressful situations.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and is diligent.
- Works well independently and has strong project management skills.
- Communicates well and has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3 to 5 years experience
- Bachelors Degree