Delaware North Sportservice is searching for a Senior Food and Beverage Manager to join our team at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York. Our ideal candidate is an experienced hospitality professional looking for their next adventure in a company that can offer career growth and diverse opportunities. You’re dedicated to creating great customer experiences and possess the integrity of a true leader who cares about their team and the shared vision of an organization.
- Contribute to the growth and profitability of the business, with management oversight for day-to-day operations.
- Directs and manages all food and beverage operations at the location, ensuring quality standards are maintained in terms of product, service, safety, and sanitation.
- Implements and maintains a service and management philosophy that serves as a guide to respective associates.
- Facilitates special projects as directed by the General Manager. Serves as a resource and provides solutions to direct report supervisors and associates.
- Responsible for all scheduling, training and development of associates. Maintains all policy standards, culture of accountability and responsibility, and holds individuals accountable for such. Research and development of new policies, procedures, and control policies that elevate service standards and accountability of staff.
- Maintains positive client and guest relations. Responds to client requests and ensure alignment to company standards. Will investigate and follow through on client and guest complaints.
- Manage the process for ordering and maintaining all inventories for food and beverage, maintain cost control efforts for labor and waste management and conduct meetings updating staff on daily goals and objectives. Menu planning and design in coordination with Executive Chef, Restaurant Manager and others.
- Minimum of seven years experience in a high volume environment.
- Strong food knowledge with a variety of menus and previous experience supervising service personnel required.
- Experience effectively leading a team required.
- Demonstrated commitment to guest service.
- Ability to communicate through oral and written skills with staff, creating a positive work environment.
- Ability to manage frequent change.
- Ability to manage their own time as well as the time of others.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.