Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, AXS is a leading enterprise event technology platform that services venues, promoters, and sports teams for ticketing, data, and marketing solutions for events such as musicals, sports, Expos & conventions, etc. AXS serves all phases of the event life-cycle beyond just ticketing, through its consumer-facing website, AXS.com, and the AXS App.
AXS is looking for an talented project manager to join our team in Japan. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving multiple projects in collaboration with domestic and international teams based on development progress management.
The Project Management will be responsible for managing the progress of the product and delivering the solution in a timely and efficient manner according to the respective challenges, schedule management, and project goals.
• Partner with relevant managers.
• Work with the team to manage development progress and anticipate issues.
• Facilitate team meetings to drive stakeholder engagement.
• Coordinate with stakeholders on project priorities.
• Notify stakeholders of potential problems.
• Build knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- 3+ years of experience in project management.
- Bilingual capabilities to carry out business communication in English and Japanese.
- Experience with relevant software in project management.
- Expertise in using JIRA or similar tools.
- Ability to work in an agile team.
- Technical skills required.
- Excellent listening, negotiating, and presentation skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Passion for the entertainment industry.
- Experience in project management with overseas companies.
- Experience in developing and operating a ticketing business.
- Ability to learn new technology base.
AXS, a subsidiary of AEG, is an enterprise event technology platform sells millions of tickets every year for 300+ clients in the US and Europe, from venues like the O2 in London and the Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Denver to teams like the Los Angeles Clippers, Minnesota Timberwolves, and Houston Rockets. Headquartered in Downtown Los Angeles, California, we also work in wonderful offices throughout the US, the UK, Europe and Japan. At each location you’ll find a team of dedicated, diverse employees (we’ve dubbed ourselves “Fanatix”) who create groundbreaking products and services in a fun, fast-paced environment. We love what we do along with our fantastic culture, enviable perks, and comprehensive benefits.
To apply, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org