Norwich City Football Club are excited to present a new opportunity for a Stadium Operations Apprentice to join the Operations Team. Reporting to the Projects and Matchday Manager, the Stadium Operations Apprentice will be responsible for assisting with all administrative functions of the Operations Team, coordinating all paperwork including but not limited to the onboarding of casual matchday stewards.
In turn, the successful applicant will complete a Level 3 Business Administration Course whilst learning alongside a friendly and hard-working Operations Team, with opportunities of further growth and development throughout and after the apprenticeship.
Key Tasks/responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Attending meetings, taking and circulating minutes
- Provide administrative support, diary and task management to the Operations Team
- Assist in the administration for the general safety certificate, alongside the Health and Safety Manager
- Finance administration, including processing invoices, raising purchase orders in a timely manner
- Administer all records and paperwork associated with matchday stewards including management, reconciliation and assessment adjustments for the payroll of stewards
- Support with managing the induction administration for matchday stewards
Qualifications, Experience And Attributes
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient IT skills
- Confident and able to use initiative
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise in a busy working environment
- Calm and approachable manner
- High standard of attention to detail
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the Canaries, click ‘Apply’ now to become our Stadium Operations Apprentice!
Closing date: Monday 20th September 2021