EngageRM has doubled in size in the last 12 months and now an exciting opportunity exists for a person with the right skills, experience and approach to help drive our growth in the UK market.
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing business and work with some of the worlds biggest and best sports & entertainment brands. Now is the perfect time to be part of the world most exciting industry as we build on our success in the US market and grow into the UK and Europe. You’ll work on cutting edge projects and learn quickly from some of the most experienced and capable people in the business.
The role of Technical Account Manager will be central to our growth plans across the UK. Please read the role description below and send a Resume and Cover Letter explaining why you would be a great fit.
EngageRM is a market-leading sports & entertainment tech leader headquartered in Australia and growing into the US & European markets. We partner with entertainment venues, arena’s, sports teams, leagues, universities and other sport & entertainment businesses with a powerful platform to drive audience engagement, partnerships, community programs and more. We are at the cutting edge of our field, using AI, machine learning, voice recognition and other data to provide a single customer view and increase revenue, retention and customer ‘stickiness’.
Our platform is growing quickly, receiving strong reviews from industry leaders with significant opportunity to grow quickly with the right team. We’re seeking focussed and aligned individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
Join us in the transformation of the sports & entertainment industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the way organisations grow. We have strong partnerships and a number of opportunities for further engagement with a variety of leading businesses across the UK.
The Technical Account Manager will have an important and highly visible role within EngageRM. You will have (or be able to quickly develop) a strong and detailed technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics365, and have experience supporting clients, building CRM demonstrations, providing Tier 1 support and supporting colleagues with your deep understanding of the technical elements of CRM and how they relate to sport and entertainment.
It is envisaged that over time we will develop a broader UK-based team to support this role. At commencement, the successful person will be operating closely with prospects and clients, but with a strong connection to and support from the wider team in Australia and the US. Initially, you will be required to undertake a broad range of tasks in line with a growing company. Everyone in the business, including the CEO, has a ‘hands on, no excuses’ approach and this role is no different. Over time the role and your responsibilities will evolve, but you should be the type of person who is happy to do ‘whatever it takes’ to support a growing and highly dedicated team.
In this role, you will:
- Be able to understand and demonstrate the detailed functionality of the EngageRM platform (after our training) and Dynamics 365;
- Have the ability to build relationships with business and technical customer resources;
- Meet customers and prospects regularly to build and maintain relationships;
- Be able to work closely with clients to onboard them and then work closely to support their use of the EngagaeRM platform;
- Have experience building and delivering Proofs of Concept (PoCs) and responding to technical and functional elements of RFI’s/RFP’s
- Be detail oriented and understand how to build a demonstration based on the needs of prospects;
- Assist in the sales process by building demonstrations and maintaining a robust demo environment. Be involved in the sales process as required;
- Work closely with the EngageRM team to understand prospect needs and build & deliver a demonstration test best shows this;
- Provide strong technical support and capability to clients as required;
- Build, maintain and grow relationships with technically oriented peers in target prospect clients;
- Be at ease with senior executive level prospects who are not technical and help them understand product benefits without confusing them;
- Identify ways to improve the delivery of the product demonstrations and how to improve team performance;
- Work collaboratively with the EngageRM team and existing clients; and
- Initially, provide first-level technical support to clients as required.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be action-oriented and a self–starter. We are seeking someone who can work quickly and accurately without constant direction. You will be the first perosn on the ground in the UK, but with wide support from our multi-national team;
- Be a team player. There is an opportunity to grow and develop for the right person;
- Have a very strong understanding of technology, ideally have supported and helped sell similar products in the past and be familiar with technology / SaaS sales in the US market;
- Have deep knowledge of the Microsoft environment and detailed technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics365;
- Have an understanding of, affiliation and passion for entertainment and sport. Ideally you will understand how the business of entertainment and sport works and have experience using or working with a related product in sport / entertainment;
- The ability to engage others and bring them into the business; and
- Overall, a person with a strong work ethic, committed to developing their career and ‘making things happen’. Have the intelligence, drive and skills to help build EngageRM as the number one brand in its category in the UK market.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2+ years hands-on technical experience, problem solving and demo experience showing how technical features translate to solve real problems and deliver business outcomes;
- 5+ years working with CRM, with a proven track record of delivering against KPI’s;
- Prior experience working in entertainment, sport or technology;
- Proven ability to prepare and assist in demonstrations in large, high-level groups;
- Deep B2B cloud-based solutions experience within the D365 & Microsoft environment;
- Proven track record of planning & executing demonstrations;
- Ability to learn and fully articulate the EngageRM product;
- Ability to confidently present in front of business leaders, senior management and technical teams; and
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes.
The Product Solutions Manager will enable the sales and support of the EngageRM product into our target markets.
We are seeking a person who can bridge the gap between technical outcomes and business requirements. You should be able to explain to a highly technical person how the detail of the system works but also be able to talk to a senior executive about the overarching benefits of the platform. Good opportunities are available for a high performer in this role.
We are open as to where the person operates from, with a preference for the North-West. The calibre of the person is more important than their location, particularly at this start-up stage where they will operate independently and remotely. Location is flexible for the person who takes up the role and we believe it could be a good long-term opportunity for the right person.
With the current COVID-related restrictions, it’s likely that you will be working from home for the foreseeable future. All other staff currently operate successfully from home. We envisage a Salary range for a suitable qualified person of £35,000 – £45,000 per annum.
This document is an introduction to EngageRM and provides a top-line overview of the person we are seeking to recruit.
We consider applicants on merit, qualifications and business needs, without regard to race, color, origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, disability, citizenship status, ancestry, marital status, creed, sexual orientation, or any other status applicable at law.