GroundWOW’s autonomous ground printers integrate Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Robotics to provide unrivalled ground marking capability to world leading sports stadia and venues. We’re a fast-paced technology company that’s home to a team of highly talented people. We’re constantly developing innovative solutions to interesting problems, and we want you to join us.
We believe that we work best when colleagues can interact, and bounce ideas off each other. Spending time together in person is critical to our culture and what we do. For that reason, this role will require you to come into our offices with the occasional working from home requirement.
About the Job
Client facing, main role to drive sales via the external presentation and demonstration of GroundWOW world first autonomous ground printing technology in some of the world’s most exciting sporting locations. Working within our Sales team and alongside our Mechanical/Software/Production specialists, you will play a major part in the managed deployment of GroundWOW with a laser focus on optimising our customer brand experience.
As a key member of the Sales and Marketing function, the primary aspect of this role is demonstrating GroundWOW technology to qualified, interested parties. This will include globally profiled organisations at the very highest levels of sport, amongst others. This may include, when necessary, the ability to:
- Create and follow up leads among target sector potential clients.
- Present world first technology to a room of stakeholders up to C-Level with often diverse agendas.
- Create and oversee the physical aspects of demonstration/trial/delivery and unboxing.
- Build relationships and provide first line support/troubleshoot as required.
- Experience of presenting technical products to a high-level audience.
- Ability to engage in informed discussion around the deployment/application of a world first innovation and a natural skill for illustrating the potential of technology in a collegiate, informative manner.
- A sense of self-sufficiency such that travel arrangements, time planning and scheduling are all second nature plus a commitment to execute one-off opportunities perfectly to drive delivery of positive outcomes that culminate in sales.
Skills / Experience / Characteristics:
- A strong sales and marketing inclination with a hands-on capability to troubleshoot systems you have not personally designed given the appropriate documentation.
- Able to clearly communicate ideas/issues in a technical environment with personnel from various disciplines (mechanical/software/commercial/production personnel) – internally and externally. Could be from a tech/sport/engineering/business background and able to self-educate on the product at GroundWOW induction.
- This person will be detailed, possess an ability to listen, learn, understand needs (use case) and resolve issues satisfactorily.
- Interested and familiar with sport would be useful in order to understand current and potential applications of the product. The ability to work under own initiative is critical.
- Diligence sufficient to fully document a client environment (or act on due diligence) in order to prepare and conduct a perfect product trial session.
- Forward thinking agenda, a person who foresees opportunity in a high-growth, demanding world-first technology business.
- Given the nature of the task – energetic, strong organisational skills, team-orientated, fun, attention to detail.
- Strong communicator – verbally and in writing.
- Somebody ready and willing for a big challenge and to be on a journey with a hand-picked team of high-quality specialists.
The role comes with a number of benefits including:
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunities for career growth within the company.
- Annual leave allowance of 22 days (excluding bank holidays).
- Enhanced pension contribution.
- Training and development.
- Regular social events including pizza lunches and monthly team building/wellbeing activities.
We believe in equal opportunities
GroundWOW is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and so welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, with different outlooks and experiences.
How To Apply
By submitting your application, you agree that GroundWOW may collect your personal data for recruiting and related purposes. Our Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over our use of your personal information.
Please email a covering letter and CV to: Jobs@GroundWOW.com