The Ticket Operations Manager will be responsible for the programming of all events in the ticket system and the maintenance of those events and related duties to ensure a high quality ticket operation.
• Event creation, manifest building, pricing and management of all aspects related to enabling an event for on sale both internally and externally through various channels
• Prepare all events and account renewals year over year and generate all invoices
• Manage payment plan process and batch related duties including processing payments
• Create and manage invoice and ticket templates
• Responsible for all phases of ticket printing including print files and mail orders.
• Set up laptops and ticket printers for event day operations of various track events.
• Manage all events as sold on internet, associated links, copy points and promotions.
• Work with Ticketmaster to build and sell tickets for all events on ticketmaster.com
• Utilise all programs including Archtics, AM Client Tools, TM One, Account Manager, Dimension CRM, Uphoria App and related programs to ensure an efficient and fluid operation with minimal issues
• Management of FanUser and barcoding procedures, loading scanners and trouble-shooting scan issues during events
• Provide support to Sales & Marketing and servicing their needs as requested including assembly of clubhouse and suite packages, trade and contractual orders as well as all company comp requests
• Inventory management of all ticket stock, wristbands and related merchandise
• Assist with customer service and related issues ensuring highest level of satisfaction
• Assist in SMI ticket related meetings, reporting needs and correspondence
• Assist with all financial reports and event settlements
• Assist in other duties as assigned by the Director of Ticket Services