BT Murrayfield, Edinburgh
This role is accountable for the strategic management of the venue to ensure both Client and Company objectives and high standards are met. The Venue Director at BT Murrayfield is responsible for building strong client relationships and identifying new opportunities to support the growth of the business.
Key Role Accountabilities
- Overseeing the sales functions to encourage pro-activity in identifying new, innovative revenue streams and to develop the sales opportunities across all sales activity.
- Delivery of sustained growth and net operating profits through the creation and implementation of operational strategy in-line with Client and Company objectives and standards.
- Leading and developing a highly engaged catering & hospitality team to deliver innovative solutions and excellence in service.
- Creating a culture of excellent customer ‘eXperience’ across a mixed portfolio of service, outlets and points of sale.
- Ensuring legal and company compliance within strategic area of responsibility.
- Creating a platform for financial growth, exceeding financial targets.
- Building and pro-actively maintaining relationships with senior client to exceed expectations and sustain the competitive advantage both on the worldwide stage and within the local community by shaping and driving the catering strategy.
- Overseeing recruitment, support, training and development of catering & hospitality management team in order to deliver an efficient, high quality, financially beneficial value proposition in line with Company practice.
- As a proven, successful leader you will have the ability to inspire people to reach exemplary standards and outstanding performance.
- You will hold exemplary interpersonal skills and be a confident communicator across all levels with proven experience of successful client relationships.
- Adept at budgeting and forecasting you will have experience of managing large venues requiring a high level of commercial knowledge and the ability to drive commercial results.
Remuneration & Package
- Salary -circa £70,000
- Annual bonus -10%
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (increase after length of service)
- Private medical insurance
|We foster and believe in diversity and believe a workplace free from discrimination leads to a fun, supportive environment.
If you need any reasonable adjustments to attend an interview, please let us know.
*All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Closing Date: 13/03/2019
(We regret that we are unable to accept any applications after the closing date)
In line with General Data Protection Regulations you can find our Privacy Notice: www.elior.co.uk/privacy-policy